For Life Science and Healthcare Professionals
- Gain insights, information, and knowledge regarding the latest global life science trends involving Hispanics/Latinos and gain access to leading policy makers.
- Connection to potential colleagues with shared backgrounds, experiences, and interests.
- Connection to potential global employers.
- Connection to potential resources for entrepreneurs.
For Life Science and Healthcare Organizations
- Access to deep knowledge regarding the Hispanic/Latino consumer market for global life science products and services.
- Access to deep knowledge regarding clinical and R & D issues specific to the Hispanic/Latino community.
- Access to the best and brightest Hispanic/Latino talent and potential employees in the global life science ecosystem.
- Network with top leaders in the academic, governmental, and non-governmental organization sectors.
- Provide forum to facilitate professional contact and communication.
- Foster professional growth, career improvement and personal development of our members.
- Facilitate connections and relationships between the Latino-American community and the life sciences industry.
- Stimulate and facilitate development of relationships between the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical domains.
To fulfill our goals, we will
- Sponsor professional meetings, seminars, and symposia.
- Share career and employment opportunities in the life science industry.
- Engage in thought-leadership.